|The EXHIBITOR MANUAL contains shipping instructions and order forms for booth furnishings, electrical, labor and other services available to help you erect and equip your booth at Ed Expo. ADVANCE ORDERS ACCOMPANIED BY ADVANCE PAYMENT for all required items will save you money. You can bring about a much smoother installation for yourself if you use the order forms in the EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL and send them now where indicated.
|To order items from Freeman (carpet, furniture, etc.), the Convention Center
(electric, telecommunications, parking, etc), Lead Retrieval, Photography, and Floral, please click on the "Service Suppliers" link above.
|Exposition Management, Inc. (EMI), the managers of the Tradeshow, will maintain an office in the Exhibitor Service Center beginning Friday, March 7. They can be contacted in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 301.495.7386. If there are any violations of the rules and regulations, or if you have any problems with service suppliers, contact EMI and they will try to resolve those matters for you.
Insurance, liability, and past experience require the following regulations to be closely monitored:
- Nothing may be stored behind the booths. This is a fire hazard closely monitored by the Fire Marshal. Anything noted behind booths will be removed at the Exhibitor's expense and liability.
- Outside independent contractors (EAC's) need evidence of insurance coverage on file before entering the exhibit area and must comply with the Convention Center's Requirements for Service Contractors and Display Houses. Exhibitors appointing such must notify EMI prior to November 1, 2013. No EAC's will be allowed on the exhibit floor without EMI receiving evidence of insurance coverage.
- All exhibit backgrounds must be set-up by 5 PM Tuesday, December 3, with all crates and boxes removed by 1 PM. No setup is allowed on Wednesday morning as In-booth Sales Meetings begin at 9:30 AM on Wednesday. Sales Meetings, whether in-booth or in a meeting room, are encouraged from 9:30 AM to Noon on Wednesday & Thursday.
- Dismantling of any portion of your booth prior to the final close of the Tradeshow is prohibited. Loss of seniority for future shows is the penalty for violating this rule and financial penalties may be assessed.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted in the exhibit hall or educational sessions. Infants and toddlers are permitted on the exhibit floor during show hours, but must be carried or in strollers at all times. A liability waiver, available at the Ed Expo Registration Desk, must be signed by a parent of each infant or toddler attending the show.