EDexpo is the premier showcase for the latest innovations covering every facet of learning, from instructional materials, teaching aids, and technology products to educational games, toys, and supplies. EDexpo connects buyers and sellers in the educational products marketplace and provides education and training to help dealers increase sales through exposure to best practices and thought leaders. Join the industry that makes learning fun!
World’s largest selection of products for students and teachers from PreK thru Higher Ed
Huge show specials guaranteed to save you money!
New Product Showcase to see what’s hot for back to school.
Dealer-focused business sessions packed with valuable strategies to grow your business.
Trendsetter Program to help you determine the future best sellers.
View the 2014 Winners!
Unlimited opportunities making long-lasting connections with industry peers!
WHAT'S NEW FOR EDexpo 2015
Glad you asked! EDmarket leaders have been hard at work transforming EDexpo into an industry event that strengthens the dealer channel and delivers great value to your business.
HERE ARE 5 STRATEGIES WE ARE INVESTING IN FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
1. Lower Travel Costs: To help reduce the overall costs for dealers to attend while at the same time encourage that "all under one roof" networking, EDmarket dealers will be able to stay in the Marriott Marquis for a subsidized rate of $99/night for the three nights of the show—a savings of $180! Learn more »
2. Dealer Grants for School Customers: EDmarket is providing transportation and housing grants that will allow current dealer members to host their top customers with significant purchasing authority at EDexpo. EDmarket dealer members who register for EDexpo and join/renew their dues by September 30 can invite them to the show and share with them the remarkable products and services our industry provides to improve student outcomes.
3. Invitations to Key Influencers: Curriculum directors and area principals will be invited to attend the tradeshow to build excitement and create demand for the many innovative products sold through the dealer channel. In all communication to these purchasing influencers, the benefits of buying through our channel will be explained, emphasized and reinforced with a readily-available Buyer’s Guide Directory of member dealers given to all of them and increased promotion of www.teacherstores.com.
4. More Exposure & Product Feedback: The Trendsetter Program will be expanded with significantly more bloggers highlighting their favorite product finds along with the availability of our dealer base and online directory. Awards will again be given to exhibitors to enhance their brand and increase product sales.
5. New Product Categories: EDexpo will feature a tech pavilion with digital product that can be paired with physical product and sold in through the dealer channel. A product pitch competition is being developed to encourage new products that connect with our channel.